Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

In preparation for Valentine's Day - everyone thinks about Romance, Grand Gestures and the Declarations of love. What better place to find those than on the pages of our favorite books. Today, we share some of our favorite declarations and the books they came from. Now these are just a few - we would LOVE y'all to share your faves in the comments! Happy Valentine's Day! Next year's list will be HUGE!


He pulls me around and kisses me. 
"You're Mac," he says. "And I'm Jericho. And nothing else matters. Never will. You exist in a place that is beyond all rules for me. Do you understand that?" 
I do. Jericho Barrons just told me he loves me. 

Buy 'Shadowfever' on Amazon


"Because I'm done running." The camera pulled back, showing the Sweet Salvation Brewery sign that Sean stood in front of. "My name is Sean Duvin. I don't have a lot to recommend me. I've lied to the people I care about. I'll probably never want to sit around and talk about my feelings. I'm a slob. I like to fly by the seat of my pants. But I love you, Natalie Sweet. I love your button-up sweaters, the fact that you're always talking, and your damn clipboard. I love that you make a plan for everything and that your contingency plans have contingency plans. From this day forward, I promise I'll never hurt you. I'll never pretend with you. I'll never lie to you. I'll always love you." 

Buy 'Hollywood On Tap" on Amazon


"Justin Mathew Silverton, will you be my husband and let me love you until I can no longer laugh or likely control my bladder?" 
"And they say romance is dead," he teased, pulling her body into his as he kissed her, drawing out the moment until she broke away.
Val whispered, "Well?"
"Yeah, why not, I'm already shacking up with you. Might as well marry you and make you a tad bit respectable." 

Buy 'Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines' on Amazon


“I fucking love you!” He grabbed each side of my face, 
slamming his lips against mine. “I love you so much, 
Pigeon,” he said, kissing me over and over. 
“Just remember that in fifty years when I’m still kicking 
your ass in poker,” I giggled. 
He smiled, triumphant. “If it means sixty or seventy 
years with you, Baby…you have my full permission to 
do your worst.” 
I raised one eyebrow, “You’re gonna regret that.” 
“You wanna bet?” 
I smiled with as much deviance as I could muster.” 


Buy 'Beautiful Disaster' on Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment