Saturday, July 19, 2014

Book Nerd's Dozen: Elisabeth Grace

With all the excitement about Elisabeth's upcoming book, Indiscretion - we are excited to have Elisabeth here to participate in our Book Nerd's Dozen! Welcome to the crazy Elisabeth. 

1) Waiting in line at Starbucks, what are you ordering? What name do you give?
Elisabeth: I'm in Canada so we really only have Starbucks downtown in big cities for the most part. We fuel ourselves with Tim Horton's here and you don't give a name.

2) Who was your first book boyfriend?

Elisabeth: Jericho Barrons from Karen Marie Moning's Fever Series - still at the top of my alpha male bbf list!

3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?

Elisabeth: Pearl Jam - Sirens (Still can't actually)

4) At this very moment, do your socks match?

Elisabeth: I'm wearing fuzzy slippers

5) Dog-earring: okay or unforgivable?

Elisabeth: Gasp! I hate doing it, but I can't say I've never done it in a jam when I couldn't find something to put in between the pages.

6) What is your super power?

Elisabeth: Hmm…probably my ability to remember song lyrics after only hearing a song once or twice. Growing up I was known for it. LOL

7) Dog person or cat person?

Elisabeth: Cat person…though I may rethink that given that my cat is spawned by Satan himself.

8) Nickname?

Elisabeth: El

9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?

Elisabeth: Be kind to one another.

10) Tell me about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or one someone had with you!) 

Elisabeth: This would probably be when Rachel Van Dyken emailed me telling me how much she liked my book, Rumor Has It, and asked if I wanted a front cover quote. She wasn't able to see me but I was dancing around my house like a lunatic!

11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone?

Elisabeth: Aspects of them are probably my ideal, but no one of them is my ideal all rolled into one. I actually don't base them on anything other than my imagination!  

12) Now, this one is important... Do you return your buggy to it's proper location after grocery shopping?

Elisabeth: Yes! Always! Always! I have this major guilt complex and it would really bug me if I didn't.

And finally, for the last and final question in your Book Nerd's Dozen:
13) Can you leave us fans with some juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?
Elisabeth: I have something coming up next month that I think readers with be excited for! But I can't tell you yet! ;( 

***Note: This interview was conducted before the announcement of Indiscretion! 

Well, thanks Elisabeth for your time! I adored learning about your dancing in secret to Rachel - who I adore!!! I am sure we will be knocking at your door soon to get more details about the next Indiscretion! You better answer, we will come baring Tim Horton's! :) 

1 comment: